- We will need at least 1-2 weeks of notice to book a party. Party host must be at least 21 years of age or older. There is a 50% non-refundable deposit due at the time of booking, to secure your party. This may be done by using either a Credit/Debit Card or via Cash App ($massageloftrva). The deposit will be applied to your total party balance. Although the deposit is non-refundable, parties may be rescheduled, one time only, to another date with prior notice. Cancellation policy applies.
- Your remaining balance and paperwork will be due the day before your party. We accept Cash, Credit/Debit Card or Cash App ($massageloftrva) as forms of payment. Should you need to reschedule or cancel your party please notify your massage therapist 48 hours prior to your scheduled party date. Parties canceled with less than 48 hours of notice will result in a $25 cancellation fee.
- Please advise your massage therapist of any last minute changes, special accommodations, parking permits, fees, access codes or other important information they should know that may otherwise interfere with or delay arrival to your party location. Additional charges may apply.
- For locations that are greater than 20 miles outside the Richmond, Chesterfield or Henrico area, a travel fee may apply.
- Your massage therapist will arrive 30-45 minutes before your party to set-up. We recommend a quiet area of at least 5x6 sq ft for chair massage & 8x10 sq ft for table massage (per massage therapist) to prepare for your party.
- We kindly ask that all guests receiving a massage are present during the start time booked for your party as your massage therapist will begin and end on time. Late arrivals of guests will not delay the scheduled time of your party. This is to ensure that parties following yours are fairly accommodated.
- The health and safety of all guests while enjoying our service is our number one priority. Massage therapy may be contraindicated for certain medical conditions. Please inform your massage therapist, prior to your party, of any attending guests with existing medical conditions such as recent injuries, surgeries, cold/flu/illness or 1st trimester pregnancy as we are unable to perform massage on these guests during these times. We kindly ask that this is clearly communicated to all party guests to avoid any misunderstandings and disappointments.
- Any inappropriate suggestions, rude or lewd behavior toward your massage therapist will immediately terminate service and prohibit future bookings. So please be nice.
Thank you for your consideration and respect of these policies. We look forward to seeing you and making your special event a success!