- Individual wellness massages are by appointment only and must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. We do not book same day appointments.
- We require at least 2 weeks of notice to book a party or event. Party host must be at least 21 years of age or older. There is a 50% non-refundable deposit due at the time of booking, to secure your party. This may be done via Credit/Debit Card, Apple Pay, Zelle or Cash App ($massageloftrva). We no longer accept personal checks. The deposit will be applied to your total party balance. Although the deposit is non-refundable, parties may be rescheduled, one time only, to another date with prior notice. Cancellation policy applies.
- Your remaining balance will be due the day of your party or event. We accept Cash, Credit/Debit Card, Apple Pay, Zelle or Cash App ($massageloftrva) as forms of payment. We no longer accept personal checks. Should you need to reschedule or cancel your party or event please notify your massage therapist 48 hours prior to your scheduled party or event date. Bookings canceled with less than 48 hours of notice will result in a $25 cancellation fee per therapist that must be paid before rescheduling.
- Please advise your massage therapist of any last minute changes, special accommodations, parking permits, fees, access codes or other important information they should know that may otherwise interfere with or delay arrival to your party location. Additional charges may apply.
- For locations that are greater than 20 miles outside the Richmond, Chesterfield or Henrico area, a travel fee of $1 per mile may apply.
- Your massage therapist will arrive 15-30 minutes before your massage session to set-up. We recommend a quiet area of at least 8x10 sq ft for your massage (per massage therapist). There should be enough room to fit a twin size bed.
- We kindly ask that anyone receiving a massage is present during the start time booked for your massage session as your massage therapist will begin and end on time. Late arrivals of guests will not pause or delay your scheduled massage time. This is to ensure that massage appointments following yours are fairly accommodated.
- The health, comfort and safety of all guests while enjoying our service is our number one priority. Massage therapy may be contraindicated for certain medical conditions. Please inform your massage therapist, prior to your party, of any attending guests with existing medical conditions such as injuries w/ inflammation present, major surgeries less than 6 weeks post op, open wounds, cold/flu/illness or 1st trimester pregnancy as we are unable to perform massage on these guests during these times. We kindly ask that this is clearly communicated to all party guests to avoid any misunderstandings and disappointments.
- Any inappropriate suggestions, rude or lewd behavior toward your massage therapist will immediately terminate service and prohibit future bookings. So please be nice.
Thank you for your consideration and respect of these policies. We look forward to seeing you and making your special event a success!